NLP with Armaan
More basic NLP assumptions are:
- Everyone can change!
- You can not, not communicate!
- There are no mistakes, just feedback!
- All behaviour are based on a good intent
- Symptoms are information calling for necessary actions
- Choices are better than no choices
Here a shortened version of what NLP is
A more extended Version is available in our "Thoughts" section!
"The map is not the territory"
"There are fundamental differences between what we belief and what is reality. We create our own map with our beliefs and there is no individual map like the other., just like fingerprints"
- NLP is short for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a psychological approach that involves analyzing strategies and changing them to reach a personal goal. It relates thoughts, language, and patterns of behavior learned through experience to specific outcomes.
- NLP is a language and visualization based techniques
- NLP works on all Neuro-Logical levels:
- Purpose and spirituality:
- Beliefs and values
- Capabilities and skills
NLP helps to create new behavioural strategies
Works for children
KEEP in mind: Always look for a trained and certified NLP Practitioner!
So come, Let`s Talk! Namaste! Armaan